In line with the Government’s latest decision, it is now mandatory for customers and visitors to be wearing a face-covering while visiting our service department, showrooms and parts shop.
Certain exceptions to this include:
- Children under the age of 11;
- If you have a physical or mental illness or impairment or disability that means you cannot put on, wear or remove a face covering;
- If putting on, wearing or removing a face covering would cause you severe distress;
- If you are providing assistance to someone who relies on lip-reading;
- If you need to remove it to avoid harm or injury or the risk of harm or injury to yourself or others;
- If you are required to eat, drink, or take medication;
- If you are asked to remove your face covering by a police officer.
Our staff will ask you to wear a face-covering upon entry to our premises. We understand that there are exceptions and ask if you could politely mention to our staff if you are a member of the excluded list.